Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thanksgiving Tablescape Eye Candy...

With Thanksgiving right around the corner... ... I am keeping my eyes open for new and interesting ideas for my table this year.

95% of the time, we host Thanksgiving at our house. Both Steve and I love the day, as it's the PERFECT time to slow down, reflect, spend time together, and give thanks for friends, family, and the blessings in your life.

For me, setting an interesting table sets the stage and mood of the meal/day. I typically forgo the traditional decorating items to bring in natural elements at Thanksgiving, including leaves, pumpkins, gourds, apples, pine, pomegranates, wood, nuts, cranberries, and pine cones to emphasize the Harvest time.

Here's a peek at some of the inspirational photos that I found online. Who wouldn't LOVE to be sitting at one of these tables?! Gorgeous...