Saturday, November 13, 2010

Just for Fun: Paint Personality Quiz

Who doesn't love a silly Internet quiz from time to time? I found this one linked over on Young House Love. As I am still mid- home reno and have been covered in droplets of paint for over 2 weeks... I found the timing of this link to be sadly appropriate!? *smirk* ;)

Click on the pic below to take your Paint Personality Quiz...

My results:
Seeing my results lined up... umm, my color palette is a tad blasé!? Ha! That being said, for the most part, the results fit me. I tend to be traditional with small punches of the unexpected in accessories. That being said, my foundation pieces are almost always classic in design and style. Per the personality results, you know... it is a silly Internet quiz?! It came close, I suppose.

Your turn! You can also find more style quizes HERE. =)