Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ap Alert: Home/ Rental search on the go!

Do you own an iPhone/iPad, live in the St. Louis (part of Western Illinois as well), and...

1) Looking to rent or buy
2) Curious about what homes are for sale in your neighborhood and for how much 
3) Have the real estate bug in general

???

If you answered yes to ANY of those questions, then I have a MUST download ap for your iPhone!

My company, Coldwell Banker Gundaker, has a new FREE ap.  While I was sceptical at first, I quickly changed my tune.  This new home search ap is real time from the MLS, has the listings from EVERY broker in the city, and has GPS capability.

Go to your ap store...

Search "Coldwell Banker Gundaker"...

... and install! 

Using GPS technology, the CBG ap displays all of the active listings /rentals in your vicinity including the price, photos, and all statistical data...

Today I tested it while out and about and I was so impressed...
Amazing tool, even for Realtors!

While there are numerous home searching aps available out there, most are nationally syndicated and have a serious lag in accuracy (ie. Zillow and Trulia).  What I adore about this ap for myself , my own clients, and you dear Blog Readers is the fact that this tool is updated from our local MLS in REAL TIME ensuring accurate status and pricing information. No more contacting your Realtor about the PERFECT property that you spotted on Zillow, to find out that it has been under contract for weeks.

Way to go, CBG... you hit it out of the park with this one!