Friday, June 22, 2012

Great news came my way this week...


My office, the Coldwell Banker Gundaker Corporate Headquarters Sales Office, released the numbers for May.   I was, once again, named one of the top 9 producing Realtors in our office.
 
It has been an absolutely wonderful Spring for me thus far with fabulous clients in addition to the St. Louis Magazine Award that published in April.
 
Over 10 years later- I still love my job.  Love, LOVE my job. 
 
Dear clients, thank you again for your trust and your generous referrals of friends and family.  You all truly allow me to continue to enjoy my passion every day.  The market is tricky, though it can still be successfully navigated. 
 
Thank you for allowing me to play such an instrumental role in your lives, friends.  I don't take your friendships or confidence lightly...