Thursday, October 27, 2011

What my clients are saying...

I received another lovely recommendation on my LinkedIn page a couple of days ago and had to share...

“I utilized Carrie’s skills to sell my condo in the Central West End, and my experience with her exceeded my expectations of a realtor. It was clear from day one that Carrie was knowledgeable of the current market and set realistic expectations for the sale of my property. Throughout the process she was very communicative, honest and helpful about what it would take to sell the condo. I cannot imagine another realtor working any harder than Carrie did to sell the unit, hosting open houses almost weekly and constantly marketing the property. Her skill set goes far beyond market knowledge. Carrie’s marketing materials were all top-notch. The photos and flyers she created really showed the property to its maximum potential. I was also impressed by her use of social media to get the word out. Her use of blogging and other tools was no doubt imperative to the sale. In addition to Carrie’s real estate acumen, I must say she is fun to work with and was able to handle all the situations that came up with grace and poise.

I wholeheartedly recommend Carrie. When I start the process of looking for another property, rest assured, I’ll move with Carrie!”


Service Category:   Real Estate Agent
Year first hired:      2011
Top Qualities:        Personable, Expert, Creative


Thank you SO VERY MUCH for your kind words, Justin! You are the best... =)