Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hot off the presses

As I indicated back in January, in this month's issue of St. Louis Magazine...

...they published the names of the 2012 Five Star Award winners! 

This annual designation is awarded to less than 7% of area Realtors every year after a rigorous screening of over 27,000 area Buyers, Sellers, and Real Estate professionals to determine and recognize those area agents who provide the best overall customer service.

I am incredibly pleased to announce that I am a 3rd time recipient of the award again this year...
I love my job and even after 10 years of plugging away, I still feel an intense passion for what I do.  To be recognized, particularly by the people whom I serve, is incredibly humbling.

Thank you for returning your surveys and for the kind words, all.  Your support and referrals allow me to continue to do what I love.  One's home should be at the core of where they are most happy, relaxed, and safe.  It is a true honor to be given the opportunity to play such an instrumental role in helping my clients to achieve that!

Thank you!