Monday, November 5, 2012

Thank you, Schrimpfs!


Clients come into my life in a variety of ways.  Over the years, I have been blessed with numerous wonderful referrals.  Honestly, there is nothing more precious than having a past client, who I loved working with, trust me enough to refer one of their friends or family members to me.  I often find that the deals tend to mimic one another, as birds of a feather flock together.

My most enjoyable deals in the average year tend to be a referral from a past client or friend.  Perhaps because we enter the relationship with an established level of trust.

Last week, I headed out for the perfect evening with my friends/clients Chris and Keri, whom I met via referral (thank you Judy and Freida!).  The past 8 months of getting to know them (and navigating this uber tricky market) has been an absolute pleasure.

While there have been a few bumps in the road, I am extremely excited for Chris and Keri on their next chapter.  I am confidant that their gorgeous new Kirkwood home will be the stage for amazing life changes and memories.  To me, witnessing and playing an integral part in that process is the ultimate gift.  The ultimate professional accomplishment. 

Chris and Keri spoiled me last week with a picture perfect Fall evening out and a bag full of goodies.  Thank you, THANK YOU you Schrimpfs for the generous gifts.  Most important, thank you for the friendship!  I love spending time with you both- you are the perfect couple.  I feel absolutely blessed to have you in my life. 

Thank you again... #MuchGratitude =)