Thursday, December 11, 2014

Great news- I received the 2015 Five Star Award!



Wow, what a terrific week it has been!   I received notification yesterday afternoon that I have been chosen by St. Louis Magazine as a 2015 Five Star recipient.   This is my 6th time (5th year in a row) to be featured in the April edition of St. Louis Magazine as one of the year's top area Realtors in Customer Satisfaction. As the Five Star Award is given to less than 5% of the Metro's 17,000 + Realtors every year... it is a tremendous honor to be chosen as a recipient.

St. Louis Magazine polls area residents who purchased a home priced at more than $150,000 within an 18-month period.  The final list is a select group, representing less than 5% of real estate agents in the area.  The only way to be eligible for this award is for multiple clients to nominate your name accompanied with positive reviews, in addition to making minimum production standards over the last 3 years.  

A sincere thank you to my beloved clients and friends for your continued business, referrals, and positive survey reviews! I am so humbled and appreciative.   Thank you, friends.