Thursday, March 26, 2015

Just For Fun: St. Louis Realtor Podcast Interview

Last week, Adam Kruse and Producer Joey Vosevich of the Hermann London St. Louis Realtor podcast/blog were kind enough to reach out to me regarding a possible interview.  Throughout their current podcast series, they have caught up with a number of the local Realtor bloggers recognized by the Editor of St. Louis Home Magazine in 2014, including myself.  

While I didn't know what to expect, it was a fun interview. Adam was easy to talk with and I will rarely turn down the opportunity to discuss the ins and outs of the St. Louis real estate market and living with a fellow local Realtor. 

The interview is a little business and a lot of fun talk.  Thanks for the opportunity, Adam!  I enjoyed meeting you and appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your project.