Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Double Closing Day: 429 Briarchase and 106 Harvestgate in Lake St. Louis

It was a super busy closing morning at the office!   My clients traded in their lovely starter ranch...


For this handsome traditional two-story with a lot more room for their young family, just in time to take advantage of the subdivision pool...

To the incredible D Family- thank you, thank you for allowing me the opportunity to help you with this move.  I truly enjoyed my time with your adorable family and cannot WAIT to hear about how the summer fun unfolds in your new home!  A warm congratulations to you. =)

Do you have an upsize, downsize, or lateral move in mind?  The market is still swift and the timing is ideal. Contingencies can be tricky, but if done correctly... are smooth as silk!  Allow me to help - www.MoveWithCarrie.com