Sunday, January 8, 2017

In St. Louis and dream of a new home in 2017?


Stop dreaming, take action, and make it happen, St. Louis!  If contemplating a move in 2017, the time to prepare is now as Spring is just around the corner. I am currently meeting with Buyers and Sellers to create a "plan of attack" for the swift Spring selling market in St. Louis.

2016 was a terrific market for both Buyers and Sellers in St. Louis.  Experts project an even stronger market for 2017 as value continues to steadily increase, the job market remains healthy, and interest rates remain historically low. 

I have over 15 years experience of selling residential real estate in St. Louis and wear my past clients' testimonials like a badge of honor.  Let's connect and make your dreams a reality. To get the process started, call me at 314.298.5275 or email me at cnenonen@cbgundaker.com

Learn more about me HERE.  Read about my professional accomplishments and see what my clients have to say about me HERE.