Sunday, August 20, 2017

UNDER CONTRACT: #3028 Cherokee Lane in Saint Charles

It was a terrific weekend for my Sellers...

My fabulous new listing on Cherokee sold in the very 1st weekend on market and closes escrow quickly, in a couple of weeks!  I just knew that it would!  Pair an amazingly swift St. Louis Seller's Market with a beautiful family home that has been loved for over 30 years and Buyers were excited!  This wonderful family worked hand-in-hand with me through preparation and careful timing/marketing strategy and it paid off big time!  

2017 has been an UNBELIEVABLE year for Sellers in St. Louis.  My clients who have taken advantage of the current inventory demand have truly benefited.  As an agent, there is nothing more gratifying than delivering a clean and profitable well-written cash contract to my clients.  This weekend was no exception!  

Congratulations, fabulous S family!  I realize that this transaction is slightly bittersweet and I am humbled by and so appreciative of your trust.  I can't wait to to celebrate with you in a few short weeks at the closing table.  Yippee!