Thursday, March 1, 2018

Under Contract: 1134 Winter Lake Drive in Fenton

Things always happen for reason in the business of real estate. It never ceases to amaze me. When one door closes, another one swings WIDE open...
...revealing the perfect house!! 🏡❤️ My Buyers just signed on the dotted line this AM and contracted this adorable property in 63026. I have a serious case of wet bar envy. 

A warm congratulations to the fabulous W family!  We close escrow in April.

View the full listing HERE.  Take a 3D virtual tour HERE.

In St. Louis and considering a move?  The 2018 market projections predict a healthy market for both Buyers and Sellers!  I am always accepting new clients, Buyers and Sellers, and would appreciate the opportunity to present my services to you. Let's connect, and make it happen in 2018 for you and your family...