Monday, September 17, 2018

Sold: Conway Meadow and Under Contract: Conway Cove

Wowee... it has been a busy past 24 hours!  They say that when one door closes, another one opens and that, quite literally, happens today at US Title!  As I close escrow on lovely Conway Meadows today (a personal venture for my family)...

I open escrow on Conway Cove...


My Buyers just contracted this adorable Chesterfield townhouse after 3 days of negotiation!  3 bedrooms, a whopping 4 bathrooms, living space galore and 3 private outdoor areas just minutes from Faust Park, Chesterfield Amphitheater, and the Chesterfield Valley.  We close escrow in October.  

A warm congratulations A and S!  I am super excited for your fresh start. 💗

Terrific way to welcome Monday, indeed.  The 2018 market has been so kind to me and I am incredibly appreciative.  If you are i
n St. Louis and contemplating a move, the market is still strong and moving.  Let's connect!