Thursday, July 25, 2019

CLOSED, times two!

It has been a hustle and bustle kind of week, as both Arbor Creek and Eichelberger closed escrow...
Arbor Creek was a repeat client/friend of mine.  Eichelberger was a direct referral from my sweet former client/friend, "B".  

Both Sellers were incredible to work with, both homes were meticulously prepared, and as a result... BOTH properties made a solid profit and sold in the 1st weekend on the market with multiple contracts.  YES. Spring/Summer 2019 has been an INCREDIBLE listing market for Homeowners, particularly those who were thoughtful and strategic with their sale!

While I have profound appreciation for every ounce of my business, every person who graciously puts their trust in me to manage their move, there is something special about repeat clients and referrals. They have truly become the backbone of my real estate business over the past 18 years.

I have always stuck to the premise that no one can speak for the integrity of a real estate agent like their clients. Period. Despite what billboards, advertising, and social media posts promise and claim... a Realtor’s past clients are the only true testament to the quality of their work.  I cannot begin to express how much I appreciate repeat business and people trusting me enough that they are willing to share my name with their loved ones.  It means everything.

Yesterday, I walked out of the title company and opened my social media to find this...
It made my heart swell! I love my clients. Their happy is my happy, their excited is my excited!

Team Eichelberger and Team Arbor Creek... congratulations! I appreciate your friendship, business, and trust. 

Contemplating a move in St. Louis?  It is not too late!  The market is still buzzing.  Let's connect...