Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What my clients are saying...

I received 2 more client recommendations on my LinkedIn page this week! 

My client Nancy wrote:

“Great agent! Very proactive for the client in negotiations and knows her "business"!”

Service Category:   Real Estate Agent
Year first hired:     2008 and hired you more than once
Top Qualities:        Great Results, Expert, High Integrity

This review particularly warms my heart, as she and Gary have allowed me the opportunity to work with and represent ALL THREE of their children  in the purchase of their very first homes. 

That is a huge honor. 

I have had so much fun with their family over the years and truly appreciate the words of praise.  Having gone through 3 transactions and a lot of life with them,  I enjoy their friendship and support immensely-  I consider myself an honorary member of their clan!  Thanks Nancy!! =)



My client Kevin wrote:

"Carrie is quite simply the best real estate professional I’ve ever come in contact with. My wife and I met Carrie while looking for our first home together in St. Louis County after many months of fruitless searching. Carrie immediately impressed us with her in-depth knowledge of the market, her attentive listening skills and her upbeat attitude. We hired Carrie on the spot! Over the next few weeks, Carrie patiently showed us a number of houses, providing honest and helpful feedback along the way. When we finally decided on our current home in Kirkwood, Carrie was instrumental in pulling comparables and coming up with a proper offer. Even after our offer was accepted, Carrie did a lot of behind the scenes work to get us to closing—at one point pushing the mortgage lender to finish up the loan documents so we could move in on schedule. We’ve been in the house for a while now, and we couldn’t be happier. I hope we never have to move again, but if we do, we’re calling Carrie!"

Service Category:   Real Estate Agent
Year first hired:      2010
Top Qualities:         Personable, Expert, High Integrity
 


This was one of those deals that was great from start to finish.  Kevin and Gail are incredibly knowledgeable, kind, and friendly.  We truly meshed from the get-go and working with them was not only a breeze, but a pleasure.  The home that we found for them is just as wonderful as they are, and the words of gratitude are mutual.  Thank you, Kevin!