Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer fun is underway...

I apologize for my recent lack of posts, though summer fun (and frenzy) is in full swing here in Casa de Nenonen: Boy Scout camp, travel,  and fun in the water... oh my!

Per business, I work with amazing clients right now and despite some bumps in the road... we are smooth sailing:  Mckelvey Garden closes this week and has been a dream deal from front to back: accommodating clients on both end and a great agent on the other side!  740 Jares Court went back on the market though sold again immediately and closes NEXT week.    Hurray!   Per Pinetree Lake, we have successfully made it through the inspection contingency and firm up financing now.   Hope to be through all of the contingencies over the next week.  Last but not least: Sturbridge has had its fair share of activity, though the right Buyer has not come along yet. Honestly, I am flabbergasted that it hasn't yet sold.  It is an impeccable property, priced low for the comps, with an incredible amount of updates in this price range.  I hope that July is the month for this listing!

I currently work with 3 additional active Buyers (with 3 possible listings in the wings)  though this HEAT has really slowed down area activity.   The record high temps...
... are not only uncomfortable, but extremely dangerous.  Frankly, when we see extreme weather in St. Louis - a pause in real estate activity is inevitable.  Buyers take to the internet full force, though shy away from physical visits during these waves.  Trust me, I understand!  In lieu of our usual trips to the Muny, baseball games, the Botanical Gardens, and 6 Flags...my family has fully embraced the cool and comfort of movies, Sky Zone, and the roller rink until this heat breaks.

Hopefully the Midwest finds relief soon.

I realize that I just rambled though I wanted to peek my head in, say hello, and apologize for my recent lack in posts.  Simply, I have immersed myself in summer and am enjoying it to its fullest as only 6 short weeks from now... it is back to school/the grind.

Stay cool friends... =)