Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Under Contract: 3608 Viembra Drive in Florissant

Over the weekend, my clients (Chris and Onec), contracted this beautifully renovated all-brick ranch in Florissant...
Per above, it boasts beautiful updates and has a sizable private backyard that backs wooded common ground.  The pictures can't and do NOT do this property justice.  The Seller did a phenomenal job on the renovation. More photos HERE.

It closes next month and I am SO excited for these 1st time Buyers!  The property is the absolute perfect match for them.  Congrats Chris and Onec!

In addition, a huge shout out and warm THANK YOU to my sweet friend Andrea for this referral of her sister. I value your friendship and can't thank you enough for allowing me the opportunity to get to know your family. 

Thank you so much A...