Monday, February 4, 2013

Long overdue update...

Hello, hello everyone!  I apologize for my lack of more personalized posts recently, though while Old Man Winter FINALLY decided to raise his weary head (as seen in these photos snapped around Casa de Nenonen over the weekend)...


... sure signs of the fast and furious pending Spring Market surround me!  Busy, busy, busy.

The past few weeks have been hustle and bustle preparing listing presentations and pulling comps for my prospective Sellers.  It has also been a time of getting to know my new Buyers, learning their preferences, creating MLS hot sheet searches, and beginning to peek our heads into properties.

I have said it before and will say it again, there is nothing more fun & exciting than the beginning of a new year.  It is only February, and I have already made contact with wonderful prospective clients, both new and old, and optimistically look forward to a wonderful Spring Market!

Interest rates and prices remain low as the economy begins to look up.  Sure signs that 2013 holds much promise for the St. Louis real estate market.

While Spring Market (and weather) is at the forefront of my brain, as it is with MOST Realtors/locals during this time of year... I was reminded around every turn during my weekend showings that it is still indeed Jack Frost's show right now!
One of the most entertaining aspects of showing properties during the winter months, don't you think?

If you are even somewhat contemplating a move in 2013, the time to plan is now.  I know that often times reaching out and contacting a Realtor is daunting to many, though I wholeheartedly assure you that there is absolutely NO PRESSURE here.  Period.  I don't care for pushy sales people.  In fact, my entire business model is built around not being one!  It simply is not who I am- my previous clients can vouch for that.

Whether you seek to know how much your property is worth, you want to know the current rates, or are just plain curious as to what the house next door sold for... I would love the opportunity to talk to you!  While I have numerous credentials and kind sentiments from former clients on my blog via LinkedIn, I always have more references available upon request. 

Either way... stay warm, my friends! Perhaps the Groundhog was correct and we will be blessed with an early arrival of Spring!