Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Week made - My 8th St. Louis Magazine Five-Star Award!

What an terrific way to start off a brand new year! I just learned...
... that I have once-again been named a St. Louis Five Star Real Estate Agent, to be featured in the April 2018 edition of St. Louis Magazine.🌟  So exciting, exciting!  

As of this month, I have had my license for 16 years.  Through peaks, valleys, highs, and lows- both professionally and personally- this wild and wacky profession continues to excite me. Each and every day is the opportunity to learn something new and do good for my wonderful clients who have placed their trust in me.  Add in the opportunity to be submerged in the world of architecture/design/business negotiation that I adore with full creative control, and well, it is heaven.

A very humble and warm THANK YOU to my friends/family/clients who not only favorably completed the Five-Star evaluation, but also continue to support my business with regular referrals and recommendations.  My business is built upon your repeat business and the faith that you place in me when you give my name to your loved ones who are considering a move.  I do not take that lightly and am incredibly thankful to you.💛

Warm heart, great week.

Award Methodology:

To receive the Five Star Real Estate Agent award, a real estate agent must satisfy 5 objective evaluation eligibility criteria that are associated with real estate agents who provide quality services to their clients. Clients are defined as area residents who purchased a home over $100,000-$200,000 within a 8-36 month period depending on market size. Recent homebuyers are then asked to evaluate a real estate agent they have worked with on ten criteria: customer service, integrity, market knowledge, communication, negotiation, closing preparation, finds the right home, marketing of home, post sale service and overall satisfaction. 

Additionally, respondents are asked whether they would recommend the agent to a friend. This information is incorporated into a scoring algorithm client satisfaction rating. Recent homebuyers may evaluate up to two real estate agents (buy and sell side).  Clients are then provided an opportunity, through mail, phone, and through an unsolicited online form to submit an evaluation.  

Award candidates who move on in the process are asked to then submit information related to 5 objective evaluation and eligibility criteria associated with providing quality services to clients, including regulatory reviews. .Five Star Real Estate Agents for each market are listed at no cost in the leading city and regional magazine (city/metro market only) and on our website.  Five Star award winners do not pay a fee to be included in the research or the final list of award recipients.