Friday, May 8, 2020

Under Contract and Goodbye High School!

Nothing says "Happy Friday" in Nenonen Quarantine like this...
and this...
An accepted contract on gorgeous Spyglass and my baby completed his last day of high school!  Whew, what a week!  I think it is safe to say that Spring 2020 has been an emotional rollercoaster for all, but in the wild ride, today was a definite peak!  As Reed is my real estate baby, it is all too appropriate?!  Ha ha.

A warm congratulations and thank you to the fabulous N duo for their friendship, business, and trust.  I look forward to your closing in a few short weeks.  Per my baby, my Reed, I am so proud of you.  While COVID-19 has robbed you of the typical graduation experience, it doesn't take from your incredible accomplishments.

I have been doing Back to School updates here on the blog for years.  I look forward to my post next August, as you venture off to Drake in Des Moines, Iowa!

Full heart, a terrific day.💓