Service Areas and Specialties...
Licensed Realtor in the State of Missouri serving the Metropolitan St. Louis and St. Charles areas.
- Over 15 years of Residential and Corporate Relocation real estate experience and training
- Member of the award-winning Coldwell Banker Gundaker Corporate Office sales team since 2001
- SEVEN TIME recipient of the St. Louis Magazine’s 5-Star Award for Best in St. Louis Customer Satisfaction (2007, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)- this honor is awarded to the Top 7% of St. Louis Realtors via a city-wide poll of recent home owners and title/lending institutions
- Career recipient of the Certified Corporate Mobility Relocation Referral Specialist Designation (CMRS) and Cartus Relocation Designation (CNRS)
- Acted as a Corporate Relocation Counselor for SIRVA Relocation, in which I choreographed, implemented, directed, and oversaw every aspect of the transaction for the corporate transferee from origin to destination, including home sale and purchase, marketing, household goods, equity advances, financing, and closing services.
- Inductee into the St Louis Association of Realtors Multi-Million Dollar Club
- Consistently ranked in the Top 20 in total production in the Coldwell Banker Gundaker Corporate Headquarters Sales Office, 2003 – current.
- My blog, CDN and the City, was named one of the "Five St. Louis Real-Estate Blogs Locals Should be Following" by the editor of St. Louis At Home Magazine - March 2014
- A member of the Coldwell Banker Gundaker Corporate Centre Training and Mentor team for new and experienced agents, with an emphasis on business development and Social Media.
There is nothing worse than a pushy sales person! Period. I pride myself on an ultimate level of customer service, thus making the process as simple, enjoyable, and hassle-free for the client, as possible. I respect my clients' time frame, property specifications, and feedback. My track record speaks for itself and I have the repeat clientèle, referrals, and references to prove it.
In my free time, I enjoy a substantial amount of travel in addition to hitting the Muny, City Museum, Botanical Gardens, Cards games, the wooded trails of Castlewood State Park, and other St. Louis goodies with my friends, amazing husband, and two sons.
Education and Professional Memberships...
- Bachelor Of Arts Degree (BA) - University of Missouri, Columbia
- Missouri Realtor Licensing Certificate - Coldwell Banker Gundaker School of Real Estate
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Member of the St. Louis Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Extensive background in Corporate Relocation
If you are contemplating a move, you need an honest, knowledgeable, and reputable full-time Realtor to protect your best interest! I pride myself on an ultimate level of customer service, thus making the process as simple, enjoyable, and hassle-free for the client, as possible. My track record speaks for itself and I have the repeat clientèle, referrals, and references to prove it. My clients are talking! See what they have to say HERE.
As Seen In...