Sunday, August 23, 2009

Introduction

Hi~

My name is Carrie Nenonen, and I am a full-time Realtor with the Coldwell Banker Gundaker Corporate Office in St Louis, Missouri. I have pondered creating a St. Louis real estate blog for some time to begin documenting my city/work finds... and am glad to finally make it here =).

I assume that the posts will reflect a little bit of work and a little bit of play. Frankly, I'm not sure what direction this blog will take, which is half the fun. Regardless, I want it to be informative, yet informal, fun, and light. Welcome to an inside peek of my St Louis adventures!

To learn more about me, please visit http://www.movewithcarrie.com/ .

Should you have any city or real estate questions, please click here to email me. I would love to use your market/RE questions as blog posts, so please don't be shy.

I look forward to this journey with you... =).