Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Quick peek at my day...

As it's literally 5 minutes from my office, this AM I snuck in a quick visit to one of my favorite local places... Thies Farm is located in the outskirts of Maryland Heights. Nestled in the farm land bordering Creve Coeur Lake, it is the ultimate place for local, homegrown produce
.

The tomatoes are at their PEAK right now and are GORGEOUS. I, myself, picked up a number of their famous yellow zebra striped heirlooms...
I'm sorry, I just love mums. So Fall...
I walked away with a plethora of gorgeous homegrown produce including corn, portabellas, cantaloupe, heirlooms, romas, sage, cilantro, okra ALL for only $13.94!
Thies Farm also has a location on North Hanley, if more convenient. Regardless, if you have never been... I highly recommend it! Nothing tastes better than fresh produce and Thies delivers!
Note: they also have a phenomenal fall Pumpkinland and pick your own pumpkins for kiddies, to be opened soon! Our family never misses it...