Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fun time for a great cause...

I bike quite regularly at Creve Coeur Lake. It's one of my favorite ways to clear my head and get outdoors. Last week en route to the trails, I passed an "attraction" that I haven't seen in years past?! After a bit of research, I am super excited to check it out with my family this month!

As my kids have grown older (now 10 and 7), they have started to outgrow a lot of our local Harvest favorites like Eckert's Fun Farm and Thies Farm Pumpkinland. We are always on the prowl for new seasonal activities that celebrate the season while still holding their interest. This activity not only sounds like fun for the entire family, but proceeds benefit one of my favorite local charities: The Stray Rescue of St. Louis.


Bunker Farms Corn Maze

LOCATION:

GolfPort in Maryland Heights-

#1 Golfport Drive St Louis MO 63146

314-878-4653


HOURS:
October 2nd- November 1st

Fridays : 4 p.m. - 12 a.m.
No tickets sold after 10 p.m.
Saturdays : 9 a.m. - 12 a.m.
No tickets sold after 10 p.m.
Sundays : 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
No tickets sold after 8 p.m.

NITTY GRITTY:

This enormous 10 acre Corn Maze boasts over 2 -1/2 miles of twist and turny corn trails. It is sure to keep your family entertained and guessing for hours as you try to make your way through 8' high corn stalks.


If feeling brave, they also offer a Night Maze with over 1 mile of winding trails. Flashlights are required to enter this maze.

PRICE:

$8.00 ~ Adults
$6.00 ~ Kids (5 to 11)
FREE ~ Under 5

PROCEEDS BENEFIT: The Stray Rescue of St. Louis

LEARN MORE HERE: Bunker Farms Corn Maze