Wednesday, April 6, 2011

#873 Alanson Drive - University City

As an agent, I see a LOT of properties rotate on and off of the market. Many are purchased by investors, renovated, and then re listed and marketed to Buyers who seek a move-in ready property.

The end result of some of the rehabs are wonderful, while others are not so wonderful. What distinguishes the great from the not-so-great, one may ask? The quality and care taken by the investor is the biggie, with minimal shortcuts taken and decent workmanship.

Yesterday, I took my Buyer through this property, and found the work to be appealing to the masses. While not a match for my down-sizing Buyer, as it was too much house at almost 2,000 ground floor sq feet, 3+ bedrooms, and 3 baths... I thought it was worthy of sharing.

THE OUTDATED BEFORE, JUST A YEAR AGO: THE GORGEOUS AFTER, TODAY:



Night and day, right? Great house with a fantastic layout in a wonderful University City location, this property is listed for $295,000.

For more information or a private showing, email me at cnenonen@cbgundaker.com or click HERE for the full listing.