Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weekend Happening: Olivette On The Go

I have said before that I have an enormous soft spot in my heart for Olivette. Having grown up there, I attended Old Bonhomme Elementary, played little league in Stacy Park, & had my dance recitals at the Summerfest Carnival every year. Wonderful memories in a warm, family-centric community. Hence, the news of their new Fall Festival is not only exciting, but a must-attend for my family!

This weekend, the city of Olivette will host a FREE Fall festival celebrating the community. Complete with carnival rides, food from local restaurants, a beer garden, live music by the Steve Ewing of the Urge and THE Little River Band, a 5K run, a chili cook off and more... it is sure to be a blast.

Friday, September 30, 3:00-10:00 P.M.
Saturday, October 1, 12:00-10:00 P.M.
Sunday, October 2, 12:00-9:00 P.M.

Stacy Park - corner of Olive and Old Bonhomme
9750 Old Bonhomme

The full calender of events can be found HERE.

For more info: Find them on the web HERE and on Facebook HERE.