Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Busy, busy, busy...

Blog catch up! I apologize for the brief blog hiatus, though I have been fortunate enough to be in the midst of a work Fall Frenzy. A quick catch-up...

Lovely 484 Lake, 1N in the Central West End finally closed! Being a challenging market to sell condominiums, the Seller was thrilled that it sold and the Buyer got a fabulous deal for a wonderful historic property. Win/win.

I have recently welcomed 2 new Buyers to my clientele, 1 who found me on my Twitter feed. My time with them has been a blast. Somehow, I am always fortunate enough to have the opportunity to work with fun and enthusiastic people.

I have listed 2 new properties over the past week: 183 Brightfield- a meticulous West County 3+ bedroom/3 bath ranch in the Parkway South school district and 1832 McKelvey- a tidy 3 bedroom/1.5 bath Maryland Heights ranch in Parkway North.

And last but not least, I snuck in a long sunny weekend in Key West, Florida... to celebrate the nuptials of dear friends. While the sun and surf was a nice break, coming home to crisp, cool air and colorful leaves on the ground was like a breathe of fresh air.

Lovely Fall is officially here.