Monday, April 23, 2012

What my clients are saying...

I received another kind client testimonial on my LinkedIn page over the weekend...


What can I say?  I loved working with the Smiths, plain and simple. As Steve said, we had SO much fun (helloooo trap door), so their sentiment means a lot to me. 

The Smiths are a prime example of what is truly possible for the existing homeowner in this market, with careful strategic planning.  We winded our way through this tricky market, manipulated it, and they came out on top.  They traded in their existing Suburban property for a historic home in trendy South City, where they craved to be.  Their beautifully prepared existing home was priced to sell quickly and while they took a slight financial loss on the selling side... they made up for it BIG TIME on the purchase.  Their new home is gorgeous, exactly what they sought in their ideal location, and was a fantastic deal at an amazing interest rate!

While the negotiation and navigation were complicated on this deal, we made it work and I couldn't be happier for them. 

Thank you again for the kind words, Steve!  I miss the fun, and can't wait to see how you guys personalized your new abode.

Note:  At closing, the Smiths generously gifted me with a trip to a local spot where I had never been before.  Hidden Gem post coming soon, as it was fantastic...