Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Just for Fun: Pinsperation- Pupsicle


Pinterest has quickly become my favorite place to organize my online ideas, inspirations, links, and recipes. While some of the little tips and tricks on Pinterest are clever, others turn out to be a complete and total disaster. Truly, the fun of the site!  Regardless, time-to-time I am going to start posting some of my favorites under the title "Pinsperation".

We have had a brutally hot summer, which means the kids (and pup) haven't spent as much time outside as they are accustomed to. Simply, during the major heat waves- boredom hits! This Pin may seem a tad silly, however...

PINTEREST SUGGESTED:


THE RESULT:
Frozen apples, a dab of peanut butter, and a peanut butter bone= Happy Poppy!  Just a little excitement on the brutally hot days when walks are short and fast to keep her safe.

Fun stuff! 

Take a peek at my other pins/boards and join me HERE on Pinterest...