Friday, September 21, 2012

Fantastic news...


What a wild and wacky year it has been?!  While the 2012 economy has served its fair share of challenges to those in the real estate industry- you keep plugging.  I have been diligent and worked super hard this year, so to currently be ranked #11 out of the 100+ other hardworking agents in the Coldwell Banker Gundaker Corporate Headquarters is a huge personal accomplishment.

I realize that recently I have not been quite as vocal about my current transactions, though with 3 packets currently in escrow to close in October and 3 eager Buyers... I hope to finish the year out with a bang.

Sometimes it is nice to pause mid-year to examine where you are.  10+ years in real estate, 2012 has been my most challenging as far as lending obstacles and the complexity of the deals go.  Super pleased to get this news this week...