Monday, October 15, 2012

Not everything that happens there stays there!

A girlfriend and I snuck off to Las Vegas for 5 days for long overdue catchup and a little fun in the sun. While there are numerous things that I adore about grandiose Vegas, there are many sights I find myself returning back to every trip. The Bellagio  Hotel being one of them.

Obviously, who doesn't adore the dancing fountains?!

They are both beautiful and fun.

Carrie Hint:  Head to Mon Ami Gabi in the Paris hotel (across from the Bellagio) around 4:30 (no later or there will be an enormous line) and request a patio seat.  Enjoy a long and DELICIOUS drawn out 4 course  meal over French martinis, the fountains, sunset, and the BEST people-watching in town...

It is SO perfect, that we do it every return trip to Las Vegas!

Anyhoo, back to my point of this post:  my favorite part of the Bellagio,  besides Dale Chihuly's beautiful hand blown Fiori di ComoThe Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, aka A Little Piece of Heaven!  The display changes 5x/year and it is nothing short of STUNNING!

Every time I walk into the sun-drenched atrium, I truly lose my breathe.  It never gets old.   Wonderland with surprises around every corner.  Well, Harvest has arrived in the Conservatory.  I felt compelled to share...





This site is FREE and open 24/7.  You must see it during the day and at night!