Monday, December 17, 2012

The news just came in- EXCITING!



 
SO, SO incredibly exciting. 
 
This is my 4th time, and 3rd YEAR IN A ROW, to be featured in St. Louis Magazine as one of the year's top area Realtors in Customer Satisfaction.  As the Five Star Award is only awarded to less than 7% of area Realtors every year, it is a huge honor.
 
I have never been shy about expressing the love and appreciation I have for my clients and their families.  They, you all, are what fuels the passion that I have for my job, even 11 years into "the game". 
 
One's home is their most precious and intimate space.  I don't take the task of making sure a client finds the "perfect match", lightly.  Thank you, my friends, for returning your surveys and for all of the kind words,  recommendations, and referrals.
 
Your support is what allows me to continue to do what I love. I genuinely appreciate all of you.  Your kindness truly warms my heart.
 
The article will be featured in the April 2013 edition of St. Louis Magazine. Great, great news... made my week!