Thursday, May 2, 2013

Decoding the First-time Homebuyer

I adore working with 1st time Home Buyers.  I always have! 

Their enthusiasm for the process is contagious and they are typically my best clients as far as follow-through, diligent contract compliance, and following my advice.  There is something special about walking a client through the process for their very 1st time.  It never ceases to amaze me how PRO they are by close day.  Extremely graitifying work!

US News and World Report released an interesting article called Decoding the First-Time Homebuyer with some of the 2013 obstacles facing this group and interesting statistics including that 1st time Buyers represent a WHOPPING 40% of today's buyer pool. 

Here are some other interesting stats...


Full article can be found here: http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/home-front/2013/04/26/decoding-the-first-time-homebuyer