...here comes summer vacation! Most St. Louis kiddos close out the school year this week, including the Nenonen boys who are officially done on Friday at noon.
Simply, this year FLEW.
"Now what?!" seems to be the common theme among our friends this week, as we pull out our date books to schedule sleepovers, BBQs, and activities for the next 3 months. Luckily, here in St. Louis, the possibilities for summer fun are endless. We not only have terrific family amenities at our fingertips (see my right sidebar under "Things To Do in St. Louis" for links), but St. Louis is unique to most cities as the bulk of our local favorites are extremely affordable or free.
Over the past few years, St. Louis has been touted nationally as the ideal family destination. As a result, our local businesses have responded by offering deals and discounts to entice tourists to the attractions that are NOT free.
Many locals aren't aware that Drury Hotels offers NUMEROUS discounts to local attractions for locals/visitors on their website...
- $1 off admission to the Missouri Botanical Gardens
- $1 off admission to the Butterfly House
- Discounts on Cardinals Tickets
- $2 off an Omnimax ticket at the St. Louis Science Center
- $5 indoor go-carting at Pole Position
- Buy 1, Get 1 Admission 1/2 off at the Magic House
- $2 off admission to the Endangered Wolf Center
- Free Child Tram ticket to the top of the Arch
- $2 off admission to the Rise and Fall of Prohibition exhibit at the Missouri History Museum
- Discounted ticket to 6 Flags
- Buy 1 chocolate chip concrete at Ted Drewes, get one for 1/2 off
- Free shark tooth at the City Museum's World Aquarium
- $3 off admission to Meramec Caverns
- Buy 1 hr tour ticket, get one free at the Daniel Boone Heritage Center
- Discounts on Amtrack Railroad tickets for children and seniors
- 20% off at the Purina Farms gift shop
- Discounts at the Anheuser Busch Brewery gift shop
- Free iPod tour at Cahokia Mounds
- $5 off Caveman Ziplining
Great, right? Now, go tell your friends and share my link before the summer fun begins!
On a personal note, the Nenonens love Drury Hotels! Few know that early in his career, my hubby worked as a manager for Drury Hotels. 15+years later, in his significant work travel, he still uses them as his "go-to" hotel for business comfort and amenities. We also stay at Drury Hotels often with the boys!
Connect with Drury Hotels...
HERE on the web
HERE on Facebook
HERE on Twitter.
Bravo and thank you, Drury Hotels...