Wednesday, April 1, 2015

St. Louis Magazine's Real Estate April Edition is OUT!

Each year, I eagerly await the April edition of St. Louis Magazine as it is always an incredible wealth of valuable local real estate information.  This year, I was also named a 2015 recipient for the St. Louis Magazine Five Star Award...
This is my 6th time to receive this honor.  

Simply, there is nothing more that I prize professionally than the relationship between me and my clients.  Hence, to be among less than 5% of local  Realtors to be recognized for delivering outstanding service and client satisfaction to the St. Louis community is a dream and tremendous honor for me.  I would feel lucky to receive this honor ONCE, so to be a 6-time recipient over the last 13 years is incredible.

To my 2014 friends and clients- I extend a sincere moment of gratitude this morning for your support, continued business, and referrals.  The fact that you took the time to deliver high satisfaction ratings of my services means the world to me!  

To my current and future 2015 clients- I highly recommend you pick up the April edition of St. Louis Magazine.   From the current neighborhood crime statistics to local hidden gems.. this edition is overflowing with valuable information!

What a great way to start the day... thank you, friends.