Thursday, May 7, 2015

Closed: #3200 Edgar in Downtown Maplewood


My, what a busy closing week it has been!  Spring market fun.

This adorable 1940 bungalow in Maplewood was passed along to a super lucky buyer this morning.  This one hits close to home for me, as I was friends with this Seller long before I became her real estate agent and sold her this cutie a few years ago.  

Ms. R- what can I say?  I will miss you!  It has been super fun being a part of your St. Louis journey and getting to know your incredible parents and friends, to boot.  There is something special about selling someone a house to turn around and resell it a few years later as life has changed.  Thank you for allowing me to be the caretaker of this one as you forged ahead on your new desert adventure. Even though I now watch from afar - thank goodness for Facebook- I cannot WAIT to see what is next for you.

Love you R... congratulations and thanks again for trusting me with this.