Cute as a button and move-in ready...
Price reduced and Seller replaced the basement bedroom carpet! #2019 Pincian Drive boasts a fabulous Southwest St. Louis County location just minutes from I-44 and 141 and within walking distance of numerous playgrounds and South Buder Park. This charming ranch boasts an open floor plan, updates galore, and a sizable fully-fenced backyard in the reputable Rockwood school district.
Home features: 2 main floor bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a beautifully updated kitchen with custom cabinetry and granite countertops, and a professionally-finished lower level that DOUBLES your total living space with a sizable recreation room, recessed lighting, a basement bedroom with full bath, and oodles of storage.
Heading outside, the backyard is adorned with mature trees and lovely low-maintenance perennial landscaping. There is a deck, an organic raised-bed vegetable garden, and plenty of fully-fenced green space for your children, pets, and summer soirées.
Complete with a 1 car garage, a new roof with architectural shingles (14), new gutters with leaf guards (13), fresh paint (16), new flooring, new windows, new dishwasher (16), newer furnace, and a new sump pump (14)… this home is a complete package! Beautifully maintained and move-in ready, this property has been loved and it shows.
Call Carrie for a private tour at 314.298.5275. See the full MLS listing HERE.
- New roof with architectural shingles - 2014
- Waterproofed basement and new sump pump (through PermaJack, installed below foundation footing with drain leading along walls to sump pit-has warranty for the lifetime of the home) - 2014
- New dishwasher - 2016
- New furnace - 2009
- New French doors w/ enclosed dust-free blinds - 2012
- Full kitchen remodel and reconfiguration with custom cabinetry, separate pantry, and granite countertops - 2009
- New windows throughout (upstairs pre-2008, basement 2012)
- Main floor bathroom remodel (down to the studs, rebuilt with mold-resistant walls) - 2012
- New Gutters with leaf guards - 2013
- Backyard organic vegetable garden and spacious fully-fenced backyard with new low-maintenance perennial landscaping and installed French drain
- New basement bedroom carpet - 2016
- Fantastic family-friendly neighborhood includes (multiple and very close to the house) common grounds with playgrounds and basketball courts.
- Located in the reputable and award-winning Rockwood School District.
- Located just one block from South Buder Park with numerous playgrounds and sprawling green space.
- Less than a 5 minute drive from Lone Elk Park and several notable Meramec Greenway running and hiking trails including Riverside Park and the Chubb and Castlewood Loop.
- Easy access to 141, I-44, and I-270.
- Resident access to the City of Fenton RiverChase Recreation and Community Center with 3 pools, over 5,500 sqft of fitness center, basketball courts, multipurpose rooms available for rent, and an indoor walking track.
- Old Towne Fenton Farmer’s Market runs every Saturday from May-October with locally-grown produce, flowers, live music, and crafts.