Monday, April 24, 2017

Just For Fun: Spring in Casa de Nenonen


Sweet Spring, I missed you and the return of the simple pleasures of life outside of work that I enjoy so much:  Time in my garden, bird song, sunrise breakfast on the deck accented with the herbs and greens I grow myself, lazy late night meals under the stars with my family,  more time in the woods spent lost in nature with my pup, and more hours of gorgeous sunlight. 🎔

Spring is indeed a time of regrowth and renewal and the energy is contagious!  I missed it dearly.

While I have always enjoyed the fun resurgence and swift pace of business that the Spring market delivers each year professionally, personally, life has felt a bit like a high speed train recently, as well.  My oldest graduates in a couple of weeks and has chosen Bradley University for his next journey...


My youngest has taken high school by storm, rocking drum line, varsity wrestling, and this exciting (yet frightening) new venture...


Typically, Spring is pretty much "business as usual" for our family, but this one has caused much pause and reflection as we carefully document the tides of change...

Life is happening for my babies and it is happening quickly. The past few months have been eye-opening to how little time I have left with these two as they tiptoe closer to Adulthood every single day.  Bittersweet.  *sigh*

Anyhoo, as we quickly barrel ahead towards Summer 2017, here is a teeny tiny peek at a slice of Spring here in Casa de Nenonen. ..