The FREE Twilight Tuesday concert series at the Missouri History Museum in Forest Park starts TOMORROW, St. Louis! Grab your lawn chairs, pack a picnic basket, and enjoy terrific music under the stars.
Per the Museum's website...
Parking is available in the Twin Lots just south of the Visitor Center in Forest Park. There is also ample street parking on Lindell and in Forest Park itself.
• Picnic, snacks, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages (no glass bottles
• Blankets and lawn chairs
• Tables sized 36”x36” or smaller
• Dogs on leashes
• No illegal substances of any kind
• No barbecue grills (Revised Section Code 11.34.160)
• No tents
• No large umbrellas
• No unauthorized vendors allowed
• No unauthorized solicitations, sampling, giveaways, etc.
For more information...