Thursday, July 19, 2018

Under Contract: 911 Palomino Path sold FAST!

Oh happy day! 
Absolutely nothing beats placing a “sale pending” rider on a property just four days after listing?!  The second I stepped foot in 911 Palomino Path, I knew that Buyers would instantly fall for it!  Wonderful layout, beautiful natural light, and two Sellers whose pride of ownership shines through every single upgrade, special touch, and decision made in this home.  

Sweet C and K- from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your trust and faith.  I was so honored to have the opportunity to market and represent your home!  Clients like you not only make my job joyful, but easy.  Congratulations Team Palomino Path- this is one lucky Buyer!👏🏻❤️

In St. Louis and contemplating a move?  I would love to help!  Let's connect...