Sunday, June 23, 2019

Under Contract: 1112 Arbor Creek, Unit 2D in 63122

Yesterday was an eventful day of showings, contracts, and negotiation for my Sellers...
Thanks to serious strategic market planning and preparation with my clients, Arbor Creek sold with multiple offers late last night.  Congratulations, Team Arbor Creek!  

I have confessed numerous occasions on the blog that the relationships I forge with my clients (and their families) are the most rewarding aspect of my job, by far.  This deal holds a special little place in my heart, however, as I sold my client this unit as a starter home just a few years ago.  What a terrific buy it has turned out to be!  A couple years later, she walks away with a whopping 30% of growth appreciation equity, a down payment on the brand new house of her dreams.  YES, YES, YES!!

Above all else, I want to ensure that all of my Buyers make a wise investment.  This is the best case scenario, indeed. S- I am so happy for you and even more so... I am so excited for your brand new start with P.  Warms my heart. Happy for you guys! 💓

Cheers to you Team Arbor on a wildly successful sale and THANK YOU for trusting me to play such an instrumental role.  We close escrow in July!

In St. Louis and considering a move in 2019? Don't wait.  The market is red hot right now!  Have a friend who is looking for an agent?  I proudly base my business on direct referrals and wear my past client reviews like a badge of honor.  Let’s connect...