Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Under Contract: #5525 Eichelberger in the SOHA neighborhood

Wowee, it has been a whirlwind of contracts over the last 48 hours! Eichelberger was no show until Saturday morning, and after a busy 48 hours of showings...
... we found ourselves with multiple contracts. Yippee!  It was an exciting couple of days of negotiation and SOLD!  This gorgeous South City gingerbread closes escrow as-is in a few short weeks.

A warm congratulations to the S family and thank you, THANK YOU for trusting me to represent your home!  Every single feedback phone call I received about this one was "adorable, meticulous, charming, welcoming".  A true testament to the love my Sellers have poured in to it, indeed. 

In addition, I want to extend a sincere "thank you" to my friend and former client B for referring her close friend to me. It means everything.  Truly. 💓