Saturday, September 21, 2019

Under Contract: 585 Coeur De Royale Unit #308 in Creve Coeur

Hello low-maintenance one-level living...
This spotless condo, in the heart of Creve Coeur, popped on the market and my Buyer was quick to the draw! Despite multiple offers, we beat out the competition with some serious strategic negotiation. It closes escrow in just a few short weeks!   

YIPPEE! 

I am so happy for the sweet K duo on this smart move and can already see their grandkids having a blast in the pool!  Thank you for being such good friends and clients to me, K family. I am so glad this went your way! 💗

On a separate note, I will add that I have been incredibly impressed with 3rd quarter movement in the St. Louis real estate market.  At a time of traditional seasonal slowdown, 2019 has instead delivered a steady supply of exciting new inventory, motivated buyers, and healthy financing options.  If in St. Louis and considering a move in 2019, it is not too late, friends! The market continues to move swiftly for both Buyers AND Sellers. 

Let's connect...