Friday, October 25, 2019

CLOSED: 462 Wildwood Parkway in Ballwin

Nothing says "Happy Friday" like an afternoon spent at US Title with a Seller...

Happy Closing day to my friend and client, D!   While Wildwood Parkway has served you well since we closed on it 12 years ago, I am incredibly excited for your fresh start, brand new chapter.

Thank you so much for allowing me to play such an instrumental role in your big move, D, and for your family's kindness and loyalty to me over the years.  From continued business to referrals, the N family has been so good to me over the last 2 decades.  Thank you!  Your trust, their trust, it means everything to me!  Truly. I am so very happy for you! 💗  

In St. Louis and contemplating a move?  I would love to be considered! I have over 18 years of experience working with Buyers and Sellers in the St. Louis metropolitan area...