Sunday, December 22, 2019

2020 Five Star Professional award winner in St. Louis Magazine!

I received terrific news this week, friends..

I was just confirmed as a ⭐️2020 Five Star Award winner⭐️, to be announced in St. Louis Magazine this Spring. I am humbled to say that this is my 10th year to receive the superior customer service accolade over my 18 year career.  

A very humble and warm THANK YOU to my friends/family/clients who not only favorably completed the Five-Star evaluation, but also continue to support my business with regular referrals and recommendations.  My business truly is built upon your repeat business and the faith that you place in me when you give my name to your loved ones who are considering a move.  I do not take that lightly and am incredibly thankful to you.

What a wonderful way to close out 2019. Warm heart, amazing honor.❤️

Learn more about their award research methodology here: 
http://fivestarprofessional.com/ref/research/ResearchMethodology_RE_2019.pdf