Sunday, June 21, 2020

Teeny glimpse at Father's Day...

I was speaking about my favorite “fathering” photo of Steve this morning, and then I looked over to see this...
Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and indoor
Same 2, 18 years later, twinning. The fact is, boys love their mom, but they learn how to be a man from their dad. The best of what my boys have to offer the world, from their goofy sense of humor and giving nature to their infectious optimism, is a nod to my sweet hubby. 

Happy Father’s Day, Steve... you truly are the best of the best. I am blessed, the boys are blessed, thank you for all that you do. ❤️

In addition, to say that I have had the opportunity to work with phenomenal men, devoted husbands, and dedicated fathers via my clients is a total understatement. To each and every one of you, please have the amazing day that you deserve! Happy Father's Day, friends.