Thursday, July 2, 2020

CLOSED: 2551 Viola Gill Ln in Wildwood

What an awesome busy week it has been, heading to the finish line with this gem...
Gorgeous Viola Gill closed escrow this morning, and the sweet B duo traded their large family home for this low-maintenance Wildwood newer construction that is MUCH closer to their growing family and (literally) a minute from the Wildwood Town Center.

This morning as I sipped my coffee and tied up the loose ends on this one, I did a brief reflection of 2020 thus far, at least as far as my business goes.  This Spring has been a challenge for everyone in life and profession and finances.  However, I have had the opportunity to work with the kindest and most gracious folks this year. After 19 years in this business, I recognize a distinct ebb and flow.  Deals vary from smooth to difficult, clients vary from accommodating to more challenging.  They truly do balance one another, keep me on my toes at all times.  Spring of 2020, however, has gifted me with THE most lovely people and I am incredibly grateful.

My time spent outside of my house is limited like everyone else due to COVID-19.  My 2020 clients, thus far, have made that time incredibly pleasurable and for that... wow, I am lucky.

The B duo are wonderful, plain and simple.  Their family is amazing and I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to help them in their exciting downsize.  Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS, sweet J and M. 

If you are contemplating a 2020 move, the market is fast and furious, friends. I am an incredibly COVID-19 safe and aware agent.  I have established new virus business protocols to ensure the safety of your family (and mine), while taking advantage of this incredible market!  Let's connect...