Monday, July 6, 2020

Under Contract: 1405 Pepperdine Ct In Ballwin

Word just came in that my Buyers contracted this beauty today, competing against several other Buyers...
Isn't it adorable? It also backs gorgeous common ground and boasts green space for DAYS, ideal for my clients' littles. Pepperdine will be an amazing home for their young active family and closes escrow by the end of the month.  A HUGE congrats to my wonderful Buyers for acting fast and writing the winning offer.  I am so, so very excited for you guys!

Check out the listing HERE

If you are contemplating a 2020 move, the market is fast and furious, friends. I am an incredibly COVID-19 safe and aware agent.  I have established new virus business protocols to ensure the safety of your family (and mine), while taking advantage of this incredible market!  Let's connect...