Monday, November 9, 2020

Under Contract: 4205 Chisholm Trail Dr in St. Charles

New day, new week, NEW CONTRACT... Hello, Monday! 

Late last night, I received word that my Buyer beat out a whopping NINE other offers to contract this beauty. YES! Gorgeous home, interest rate less than 2.8%, and the sweetest direct referral from two of my former clients. 

B and A families- I cannot begin to express how much I appreciate your trust, confidence, and support. Thank you, thank you❤️. 

To my awesome client, M? Woohoo! 4 short weeks, friend. I am so EXCITED for you.

If you are in St. Louis and contemplating a move, the market is still moving swiftly and rates are fantastic. I am an incredibly COVID-19 safe and aware agent.  I have established new virus business protocols to ensure the safety of your family (and mine), while taking advantage of this incredible market!  

Let's connect...